DIY Realtor SEO Guide #10: Article Directories
Written by Chris Adams | posted in DIY SEO Guide | 0 Comments
Article Directories Overview
- Time Commitment: 1-3 hours total
- Projected Exprenses: $0
- Freebie: Email us for the giant list of 175+ real estate related article topics
- Click here to download the printable check sheet
Action Steps EXPLAINED
1. Setup Accounts on these Article Directories
2. Decide What to Write & Write It
- Put together a list of 6 article topics
- Having trouble thinking up topics? Email us for our list of 175+ real estate related topics.
- Write 6 articles, 1 for each of the next 6 weeks
- Can this be outsourced? YES! The entire process, or just the writing. Click here to find out how to outsource and where to outsource.
3a. Post the Articles
- Week 1: post 1 article to EzineArticles.com
- Week 2: post 1 article to GoArticles.com
- Week 3: post 1 article to ArticleDashboard.com
- Week 4: post 1 article to EzineArticles.com
- Week 5: post 1 article to GoArticles.com
- Week 6: post 1 article to ArticleDashboard.com
- The standard article review turnaround is 7-14 days. This is from the time you submit the article to the time the editors of each article directory approve your article.
3b. Add Links to Each Article
- Don’t forget: The whole reason you’re posting these articles are for the backlinks (and a little bit of traffic) so don’t forget to include links to your website in each article you submit.
- Each article directory allows you to include 2 links back to your website in the “Author Bio” section. Have 1 link point to the homepage, and 1 link point to an interior page of your website.
- The anchor text for each link should be one of your keywords.
- You may be wondering, ‘Why not just post all my articles to one site?’ Because the key to a good link-building campaign is diversity of links. Having links from these three different sites helps to accomplish link diversity.
4. Apply Content Promotion Strategies