DIY REALTOR SEO Guide #5: Article Directories
Written by Chris Adams | posted in DIY SEO Guide, SEO | 0 Comments
Action Steps EXPLAINED
1. Setup Accounts on these Article Directories
2. Decide What to Write & Write It
- Put together a list of 6 article topics
- Having trouble thinking up topics? Click here to download this list of 175+ real estate related topics.
- Write 6 articles, 1 for each of the next 6 weeks
- Can this be outsourced? YES! The entire process, or just the writing. Click here to find out how to outsource and where to outsource.
3a. Post the Articles
- Week 1: post 1 article to EzineArticles.com
- Week 2: post 1 article to GoArticles.com
- Week 3: post 1 article to ArticleDashboard.com
- Week 4: post 1 article to EzineArticles.com
- Week 5: post 1 article to GoArticles.com
- Week 6: post 1 article to ArticleDashboard.com
- The standard article review turnaround is 7-14 days. This is from the time you submit the article to the time the editors of each article directory approve your article.
3b. Add Links to Each Article
- Don’t forget: The whole reason you’re posting these articles are for the backlinks (and a little bit of traffic) so don’t forget to include links to your website in each article you submit.
- Each article directory allows you to include 2 links back to your website in the “Author Bio” section. Have 1 link point to the homepage, and 1 link point to an interior page of your website.
- The anchor text for each link should be one of your keywords.
- You may be wondering, ‘Why not just post all my articles to one site?’ Because the key to a good link-building campaign is diversity of links. Having links from these three different sites helps to accomplish link diversity.
4. Apply Content Promotion Strategies
This article is exclusive, use Cleeng to view it in full.
Already have a Cleeng account?
DIY REALTOR SEO GUIDE: Article Directories (Printable Guide)