Finding New Blogs to Comment On
Written by Chris Adams | posted in SEO | 1 Comment
Why Blog Comment?
- Establish yourself (or your brand) in your industry
- Get new website visitors
- Interact and built relationships with top bloggers
- Help the search engine optimization of your website
How Will Blog Commenting Help My SEO?
Blog commenting will help the search engine optimization of your site as long as you leave your website URL in the “website” field (most bloggers allow this), you will receive a backlink to your website. Having a high quantity of high quality backlinks is the key to a successful SEO campaign.
3 Key Points on Blog Commenting
- Some blogs don’t allow you to link back to your site (ignore those if you’re only looking for the SEO benefit of blog commenting)
- Comment on blogs that allow dofollow links because they provide more credit in Google’s eyes than nofollow links
- Comment on blogs that are CommentLuv friendly because they will also include a backlink to your most recent blog post (great for attracting more website visitors)
How to Find Blogs to Comment On?
The easiest thing to do is search “top 10 (your industry) blogs” in Google. From there you can check the blog rolls of each respective blog to find more blogs. For those who are looking for lists, here’s a list of lists – websites that accept CommentLuv blog comments and some which are dofollow.