We never share or sell any information about you with any third-party. The information we collect is used to enhance our products, and provide a better user experience. We do send out regular monthly email newsletters.
Data we collect:
- The only personally identifiable information we obtain is that which is voluntarily provided by you. This can done by signing up for our newsletters, signing up for a paid membership account, or attending one of our webinars.
- We also collect user activity on our website via our analytics software, Google Analytics.
- Our server logs IP addresses.
Here are the guidelines we operate under in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) policies that require we disclose any relationship we have between a product manufacturer or service provider:
- We are never paid to review a product or service, and never accept money to review a product or service. We invest our own time in reviewing and testing products. We pay out of our own pocket the audio/video production costs.
- If we create a link to a product or service on any page of this site, sometimes we may get paid a commission if you purchase the product or service. These posts are never created for the sole purpose of advertising or marketing a product.
- We only recommend (and link to) products and services that we actually use and enjoy, never for the sake of making money.
- No advertiser will ever influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
These are good rules and practices, and it’s important for you to understand the relationship between a person/company reviewing the product and the manufacturer/service provider. If you don’t see a disclosure policy on a website, that reviewer may be violating FTC policies or at the very least ethical standards.